Tuesday, April 21, 2009

9 Weeks!

This appointment came very fast. I guess it was a little less than two weeks. The appointment only took a few minutes. My blood pressure was good and I gained one pound. I told him if was from all the Jelly beans! The Dr. did an ultrasound. The baby still looks like a little blob, but much bigger. We saw the chambers of the heart pumping and the baby was squiriming around. The Dr. said everything looks really good. I asked him if he sees a difference between this pregnancy and the last one and of course he said no. This concerns me but there is nothing i can do about it. Anyway he said to stay away from the Jelly beans and come back in three weeks from the NT. I was a little upset when he said come back in 3 weeks becaue in my mind I was going to see him every other week, but the NT needs to be done at 12 weeks so I have no choice but to wait. Three weeks is a long time!! I was throwing the idea of getting a doppler around and decided to ask the girls on babycenter.com. It seems to me there are mixed feelings about it. I think it would help to ease my worries during the next three weeks but I can't help but think that I would feak out if I couldn't find the heart beat. Espcially since I am home at night by myself. I also think I would become a little obsessed with it. I am still not opposed to the idea, I guss I will just have to see how I feel over the next couple of weeks.
Overall, it was a good appointment. Chris and I than went to Bobby Flays new burger place which was excellant!! I think I will be sending Chris there often for take out!! I had the best night sleep last night. Usually I am up most of the night because of my stuffy nose. I went to be with reenforcements, humidifier, saline spray, used the netti post, vix under my nose and a nasal strip on top. I know it seems a little excessive but it worked and I was albe to sleep 10 hours!!! I forgot to set the alarm and slept until 8am!!! HopefullY I will get many nights of good sleep over the next seven months!

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I found your blog after searching for "chronic histiocytic intervillositis." I lost my daughter at 30 weeks in January and, along with blood clots, this condition came up as a possibility on the autopsy report. We are still a long ways off from trying again, but, I was happy to have found your blog and wanted to let you know that I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, You are the third person that has contacted me regarding CHI. I would love to talk to you about it. There is not much research out there about CHI and there are only and handful of us that have had it. If you ever have any questions you can email me at taraf33@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only support group that I have found is located here: http://chisupport.dreamhosters.com/ there is also a link to the FB group.

    ReplyDelete