Thursday, July 30, 2009

Exhausted!

I am sitting here absolutely exhausted, I can barely keep my eyes open. Its been a long time since I up dated my blog and I was hopng that this would keep me awake. I am now at the end of 23 weeks and looking forward to next week and viability!!! I haven't seen Dr. Gallo since June 9th. Its been a long time. My next appointment is August 13th. I will be 25 weeks and I a curious to hear what he has to say. Our last sonogram was on July 14th. I thought we wouel have been in the office for at least 45 minutes but the sonographer was really fast so we were in and out in 20 minutes. She said the baby looks great measuring a week a head. My placenta looks choppy, I don't know what that means but it moved from covering my cervix which was good news. She did find another fibroid which is near my cervix so she said that will have to be watched. Hopefully it will not be in the way of having a vaginal birth. The whole choppy placenta thing makes me nervous. Does is mean that my placenta is not function well? I guess I will have to ask Dr. Gallo.
So, Chris and I decided to find out the sex of the baby... I can't say just in case my mother is reading my blog. After we found out i cried like a baby. I really didn't care what the sex was but once I found out I couldn't help but crying. I don't know if I was crying because I was happy or sad or just excited and overwhelmed. Eihter way, I am absolutly thirlled with the sex and wouldn't change it for the world. I did start feeling the baby kick and it its the most amazing feeling. The baby doesn't kick often, mostly after I eat. I love the way it feels and can't wait to start feeling it on a regular basis. I am sure in the next few weeks i will be feeling it kick all day!!! Chris and I started thinkin of names. I rambled off about 100 names to him and he only like one so so far that is what we re going with. I think family and friends will love it. This past weekend was Chris' birthday and we celebrated on Monday night. Chris turned 36. We spent the weekend down the shore and went out for dinner to Mundo Latino our favorie spanish restaurant. last week I went shopping with Mom for cribs. We went to Crib and Teen and i did see some stuff I liked. We will have to order it right after we get back from Maryland. Tonight I am going for another vital leg massage, this weekend we are going down the shore and then we leave for Ocean City Maryland on the 14th. I am looking forward to getting away for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment