Friday, June 19, 2009

Its been a rainy quiet week.

Its friday and its literally rained every day this week. I don't remember the last time we had a spring like this. The temperature at night has been in the 50's and 60's.!! Honestly, I am not complaining because i know for sure that i am going to be miserable when the heat hits. I am going to enjoy the comfort for as long as I can.
So after last weeks torn ligament episode I decided that there was no way I would make it 5 weeks with out know if this baby was OK, so I order a hear beat doppler. It's called Angelsounds. It arrived Saturday morning and it works great. It does not count the heart beat but I was able to find it and hear it perfectly clear. I started to panic a little bit when I couldn't find it at first so I decided that I wouldn't check every day. With Chris not being home I don't want to freak out at night if I can't find it. So, I asked Chris to hide it and I will only check on weekend! Tomorrow Saturday and I can't wait to check again.
My belly is getting bigger and I am having a hard time fitting into my clothes. Thank God for the Bella Band, but I don't know how much longer I will be able to use it. I was looking up maternity clothes when I came across a website for a massage place called Edamame. Its located in Paramus on route 4. I decided to go check it out. Its actually located inside Destination Motherhood. Edamame is a very small massage area that caters to just pregnant women. They offer differnt massages and treatments. I check out the place and thought it was very clean. I also looked very calm and relaxing just like a spa should. I booked myself the Vital Leg Treatment. Its a customized leg treatment that reduces water retention and provides an instant lightness and freshness to tired and swollen feet while increasing circulation and restoring energy to fatigued legs. It ends with a relaxing shoulder and scalp massage! I can't wait!!! After I booked the appointment a sales women broughtme some water and asked me if I was shopping for anything specific. I told her I could use some bras. Well she measured me and these boob are out of control. I think she measured me as a 40E!!! The store doesn't carry that size but the plus size section had some 42d and DD. I tried them on and hated them. I bought one but I don't why i did. I am use to warting my minimizer which hold them up firm and tight. These bras provide no support at all. I then decided to try on some tops. I am running out of clothes to wear to work. I walked around for what seemed like an hour before I picked somthing out to try on. I tried on three tops an a dress. All the ops had th elsastic under the boobs and made me look like I had two cannons on my chest and that I was 8 months pregnant. The dress looked horrible. I left the room crying for my mommy. I guess I am just not mentally prpared for this. I am not comfortable showing off these large breast. I have been wearing a minimizer for as long as I can remember!! After my 20 week appointment my mom is going to help me shop. I just hope I am feeling better by then adn these boobs don't get any bigger!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment