Monday, August 3, 2009

He felt the baby move!

Its monday morning, back to work after a lovely weekend. Chris and I spent Saturday afternoon floating around our neighbors pool while they were on vacation. At around five o'clock we we drove to Seaside for dinner. The boardwalk was packed. We ate at our favorite seafood place. We had clams and muscles and Chris had a huge soft shell crab sandwhich. After dinner we walked up and down the boardwalk for a while. I was not feeling so well. I think it was the way the baby was sitting, but I just felt like I had a lot of pressure. I even ended up peeing 4 times in less than an hour. Needless to say, we didn't stay very long. We slept at my parent houses. The night was long especially since I was hot and uncomfortable. We got up early the next morning but the weather was crappy. Dad made us breakfast and not long after I was sitting on the couch when the baby started kicking. I didn't think Chris would be able to feel it but I grabed his had any way and the baby gave a nice big kick at the same time. My mom was watching and we both started laughting. Chris's face was priceless. It was a look of shock, excitement, discust and fear all at the same time!! Mom rushed over also and felt the baby move. It was awesome!!! A day I will never forget. We drove home later that after noon in the rain. Our neighbors Vinny and Roseanna come over to chat. They just got back from their vacation in south carolina. They shared some really exciting news. they are pregnant. 10 weeks along and everything looks good. I am really excited for them. She is due March 1st. I will still be home on maternity leave when she has the baby. Our kids will be in the same grade together. Being able to share this journey with them will be so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment