Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No induction for me!!!!!

I went to the hematologist yesterday and after waiting over an hour, Dr. Weintraub informed me that at 36 weeks he will switch me over to heprin and I will be able to go into labor naturally. I kind of have mixed feeling about this. I am glad that i will be able to experience the natural process of labor but I was hoping that I could be induced early.I am a planner and I would have loved to know when I would be having this baby. Now the waiting is going to kill me!!! I just hope I have the baby before thanksgiving. I would hate for this child to have to celebrate its birthday on a holiday.
Last night Chris and I went to our first prenatal class. It was as good as I expected. The lady that teaches the class is a seventy year old australian women. She was very nice and funny. She discussed alot about preterm labor and th4e various stages of labor. We also went over some relaxation techniques. Chris seemed into it and said he found it interesting. Only five more classes and thirteen weeks to go!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment