Thursday, August 13, 2009

Week 25 and a great Dr.'s appointment!!!

I went for my 25 week appointment today. Chris couldn't make it because he was working the day shift. That was the great news I received last week. He had know for two months that he was going to be working the day shift perminately and didn't tell me until last week. I am so excited. Its been almost 9 years!!! Eating dinner alone every night is no fun!!! Anyway, so he was not able to get to the appointment and I didn't want to reschedule. I gained 19 pounds in total, my blood pressure and urine were good. Nancy, the nurse gave me information on how to preregister and cord blood banking. I also have to go for the diabestes test in three weeks and she gave me the paper work for that. Dr. just check my stomach and the babys heart beat. He said the head was down and the feet are by my lungs. The heart beat was stong and the baby is measuring in the 88 percentile which means there is no growth restiction. I asked about my choppy placenta and he was not concerned and I also asked about the fibroid that was near my cervix. He said it was really small and that the baby will probably push it out. He also told me that at 36 week Dr. weintraub will make a decision on if I should be kept on lovenox or switch over to heprin. I am hopig they keep me on lovenox and induce me. Maybe they will induce me early. I would love to have the baby the week before Thanksgiving. If they switch me over to heprin that I can go into labor on my own and who know when that will happen. As long as the baby isn't born on Thanksgiving day!!! So, it was a great appointment and I got a lot of information so I left thrilled and relieved!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment